- Sunday Child takes a proactive approach to user privacy and always ensures the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all Data Protection Laws and requirements for user privacy.
Information collection and use
- We collect Data in two possible ways:
a. Data is given to us by you
When you sign up for our site, purchase our products or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes or completing registration forms. This may include, contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers and financial information such as credit/debit cards numbers.
b.Data is collected automatically
- Whilst using our website, you may be required to provide personal information (name, address, email, account details, etc.). We will only use this information to administer our website, applications, client databases and marketing material. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
- You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us, here.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charger you for this, unless your request is unfounded or excessive. We also reserve the right to refuse your request where legally permitted. If we refuse your request, we will tell you why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make any enquiries, exercise your rights set out above, withdraw your consent or make a complaint, please contact us, here.
- If you are not satisfied with how we have handled your request or a complaint regarding our use of your Data, you may wish to refer your complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- Sunday Child will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you.
- If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
- Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
- We use anonymous session cookies to help you navigate the website and make the most of the features. If you log into the website, application or a course as a registered user, your session cookie will also contain your user ID so that we can check which services you are allowed to access.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Sunday Child to provide a better experience and service to you. You may deny consent to the placing of Cookies, however certain features may not work fully or as intended.
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in our Cookie’s Notice, here.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies at any time in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete any Cookies that you have already accepted, however you may lose information that enables you to access the website quickly and efficiently. You may also find that certain features may not work fully or as intended.
Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.
Version 1.0 published 01.06.18